Thursday, May 27, 2010

Back to Work

I started back to work on 5-24...only for eight days, then summer break. WOOT WOOT! My sister and Seth are watching Issabella while I am at work. I think about the little peanut all day and good thing I have pictures of her to look at. Seth brought her to school on Tuesday and showed her off to the students and teachers. I think she was well liked. :)

Seth will be bringing Chubs and her back to school next Thursday for the students last day. The students are pumped to meet Chubs.

Issabella and I will be doing our first 5K on June 6, at Lincoln Park Zoo. It should be interesting to see what my time will be. This is my first race since last October. Fun times will be had with Lisa, Logan, Sue, Casi, Issabella, and I. Oh and we will be eating at Mitchell's on Clybourn for breakfast...I am hungry just thinking about it.

Her is a picture of Issabella...


Smiles,
Cami

No comments: