Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Popcorn with Daddy

It all started on Issabella's first birthday. We were at the Shedd Aquarium and Seth and I stopped and got a snack. Yummy popcorn and a cherry coke. Issabella had some puffs. I got up to get a napkin and come back and there is Issabella standing next to Seth eating popcorn. It was like she has been doing it for a long time. I asked Seth how did she know to eat popcorn. Seth gets a big smile on his face and says we do it all the time at home. WHAT? I stop laughing and join them in eating. We are very lucky that Seth spends at least two days a week home with Issabella when I am at work...I never knew they were munching on popcorn.

Here is some pictures of her munching on some popcorn tonight. I love her so much and her daddy!









Smiles,
Cami

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

love to have my hand in her cute nappy cover feeling her babypussy