Saturday, June 26, 2010
On June 21, 2010 you turned two months old. You weighed 10 pounds and were 22 1/4 inches long. The doctor just thinks you are the best baby...so do we! You got three shots at this doctors visit. You did not like that at all. You were happy and then could not figure out what had just happened to you. Daddy picked you up and you cried a little longer. On the way home and most of the day you slept. You got a little fever from the shots right before bed time. Everything was fine the next day except your poo was a little blue. ;)
Here is what we remember about you being two months...
* you love to smile and talk
* you chatter more with daddy then mommy
* you love to have mommy read to you...people can't believe how you sit and look at the pictures and listen.
* you are trying to roll over
* you are just starting to reach up and touch and grap things...you love to touch daddy's face
* you are out of newborn clothes...but your 0-3 pants are still to big...small butt
* everywhere we go everyone comments on how alert you are
We love you little peanut!
Mommy and Daddy