Sunday, January 17, 2010

Valentine Box and Issabella's Room

I love Papertrey Ink stamps. They also have wonderful crafty ideas. I purchaced this templete from the website and made these Valentine Boxes.

I plan on putting icecream cone cupcakes in them as treats. I just placed an order with the site for baby stamps. I can't wait to get my hands on them to start making thank you cards for my baby shower.

Seth and I have been working on cleaning out the spare bedroom in Walkerton and here is what we have done so far...it may not look like a lot. BUT if you know us then you also know that no one was ever aloud in that room. It was a big pick up and throw in that room mess!






Here are some random pictures too...

The decals we will be putting on the walls...I would like to paint a tree and add the decals to it.


The start of our Gro Baby diapers...


Some clothes that we have gotten for Issabella...






Smiles,
Cami

No comments: