Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Pink or Blue?

Seth and I are hoping to find out on Wednesday if we will be having a boy or a girl!!! We have a boy and a girl name picked out the babies initials will be ICO. I picked the initials because when my dad work on the Culver Lake Patrol he had CLP on either side of his shirt collar. My sister's and my initials were CLP and we always said we were with him at all times. Well to carry on the tradition Seth has ICO on either side of his uniform and he will always have someone with this too. Tune in later to see what we find out!

On another note I am selling cards at a craft show on November 21. from 9-2 at Indian Trail Elementary school in LaPorte! I have been busy making Christmas cards and other everyday cards. Here is the card that Seth thinks will be my best seller.






The stamp inside is from Papertreyink Christmas collection called Holiday Button Bits. I came have been admiring their stuff for awhile and I thought I would give it a try. LOVE IT! High quality!!! My other two cards are also using stamps from the same set. I think you can see that you are to use buttons with the stamps. On the santa I used cotton for his beard instead! So
cute!




I hope you have a great day and I hope we find something out on Wednesday!!!

Smiles,
Cami

No comments: