Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Yum Yum

With the weather being cold outside Seth and I thought it would be nice to have grilled cheese and tomato soup! Before we made dinner we ran to the Memory Zone in Plymouth so I could pick up some card making supplies. While I was there my secret pal had already dropped off my gift for October. I got some cute Halloween stickers and ribbon and a baby hand kit! At the bottom of my bag was something wrapped in tissue. When I opened it I let out a bit whoop!!! Wrapped up was a candy corn dish full of mini gummy bears! So I added those to my dinner meal!



Seth and I got in a nice walk tonight with Chubs! Chubs loves this weather because he does not get hot with all his hair!

Here are some more of my fall cards! I sold out of them at school today and am making more!







Smiles,
Cami

No comments: