Saturday, January 17, 2009

Hard at Work

I am busy making cards to submit to Paper Crafts, Creative Keepsaking and Cards. I will let you know happens with them. This is one on my 2009 goals. I have twelve months to get at least one card published! I will have to say this goal has made me want to be more organized with my cards making supplies. It is also hard becuase I have to write down everything I use and make sure all my products I use on the cards are current. How the heck do I know if what I am using now is going to be in stock in July. That is the month that the magazines are publishing now. Crazy! That mean that in June/July they will be working on Christmas items! At least I might get my Christmas cards done early this year!

1 comment:

Tiffany Ervin said...

Hi Cami,

Thanks for visiting my blog...oh, 3rd grade teaching must be precious! They are a smart bunch at that age! Looking forward to checking out your work too!