Sunday, November 16, 2008

Craft Show



I am selling some of my cards and goodies at a craft show at my school on 12-6. I will not be there. I will be in Chicago!!!! I go every year with friends and it is always the first full weekend in December. We don't change the date. We have so much fun!!! I can't wait! I thought I would post some of my cards. I am in need of a warmest wishes stamp for my mitten card. I will take any ideas to make them better. These are just my test cards. I know Kelly you have some helpful ideas. Please. By the way Kelly how was VEGAS???





3 comments:

cpainton said...

those are super cute!

Beth said...

Your cards are adorable!! Glad to see you creating again!

Kelly C. said...

Hi! Cami! Your cards are great just the way they are! You'll sell out in no time!

Vegas was cool to see ONCE! I don't ever need to go back there again though. I loved seeing & learning about Hoover Damn, that was COOL! Thanks for asking!
I see you've signed up for secret pals next round. I'm going for it too! It'll be big fun!
One of my sister's friends just roped me into doing ANOTHER sign for your school...got to get on it tonight. I am such a sucker!